About Beyond Good Health
Have you ever felt like you really needed help with your health – from someone who is not just a holistic health expert – but also someone who’ll care about you as an individual? If so, you’ve found the right place!
Maybe you’re suffering from a serious illness, or from a long-term health problem that you haven’t been able to get fixed yet. It could be a hormonal issue such as your thyroid and adrenals, or maybe it’s female-related. Perhaps it’s a gut or autoimmune problem, and you’ve been struggling with irritable bowel syndrome or a skin condition. Whatever it is, we’ve seen it, and successfully treated it. So, you can feel confident that, at BGH, we know what we’re doing.
But before you call today to make an appointment with us, I’m sure you’d like to know a little bit about us. You don’t want to hand over your precious health and hard-earned money to just anyone. You want to know who we are and what we stand for.
Well, let me tell you all about us…
Why we do what we do
I’ve been an Integrative Doctor specialising in Women’s Health and Hormone Issues, as well as Gut and Autoimmune Conditions, for nearly three decades, having spent much of that time on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane. I formed Beyond Good Health because I wanted to bring together a team of like-minded health practitioners – all specialists in their fields – to provide the very best in holistic health and medicine for people who are troubled with hormonal, gut and autoimmune issues. My heart has always gone out to those who suffer – I know how difficult, debilitating and confusing it can be to be sick and not get the help you need – and my team and I want to help you.
When you’re sick, you need practitioners who understand how to get you well – and you also need them to appreciate all the aspects of true health: Physical, Emotional and Energetic. When you’re sick with a difficult-to-treat illness, you also need support – you need someone standing in your corner with you guiding you along your path to wellness. And that’s what we do at BGH…
Who we help
At BGH, the vast majority of our patients are:
- Women with Hormonal-related Issues such as Menopause, Menstruation Problems and Hormonal Imbalances
- Women/Men with Gut Conditions like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Digestive Problems, and Food Sensitivities
- Or with Autoimmune Conditions like Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Graves Disease, Adrenal Issues and Skin Problems
Who we are
We’re a group of highly trained, specialised, holistic health practitioners who are dedicated to getting you better, faster. We are also people who understand the need for compassion and support when there’s sickness – and we love to care for our patients in a way that makes them feel supported.
And apart from these points, what sets us apart is our approach to health. We don’t just acknowledge the need to care for the body, the heart, and the soul – we actually do it!
Body, Heart and Soul – The Three Pillars of True Wellness
1. Physical Body
2. The Emotional Body (Heart and Mind)
3. The Energetic Body (Soul)
The BGH Difference
We have treatment plans, educational programs and other healing services that specifically treat your physical body, your energetic body and your emotions. And you can do all this under the professional eye of an internationally-renowned medical doctor, a highly-experienced psychologist, expert naturopaths, and highly-skilled kinesiologists. Our truly holistic approach to getting you well could be exactly what you need – the missing link in fact – in your efforts to get well. I like to call it the BGH Difference…
And because we take you from the initial stage of Crisis Care (when you really need help just to feel better) to Corrective Care (where we focus on building health resilience) and finally to Anti-Ageing (where we incorporate strategies to build a framework for wellness into the later years of life) we take you ‘beyond’ good health – to amazing wellness
What we believe at BGH
- We believe that true wellness is a product of physical, emotional and energetic health. This means that we understand that our emotions and beliefs; our environment (relationships, home and work situations); and our nutritional status all affect how we feel physically. And to achieve long-lasting wellness, we need to address all these components.
- We believe that all healing and true wellness are achieved by the individual and that the body has a natural ability to heal itself. We only act as guides. We Empower each person to be their own healer by giving them the Tools and Support necessary.
- We believe that love, care and respect are essential components of effective healing, so we employ a nurturing environment and supportive practitioners to help care for you along your journey to wellness.
- We believe in using cutting-edge technology and advanced techniques to help you get better, faster. Every day we use cutting-edge technology to assess your nutritional status, incorporate advanced machines to treat disturbances in your energetic health field, and employ powerful techniques to address unhelpful emotions and self-limiting beliefs.
- We believe that true holistic health takes us all on a journey from illness to wellness and on to self-development through a process of Treatment, Education and Transformation.
- We believe in showing appreciation for all that we have by giving back to the world through sharing knowledge and sharing our success with those less fortunate than ourselves.
Yours in health,
BGH Founder and Director
Integrative Doctor, Naturopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Nutritionist
Contact Us Today
We would love to hear from you.
Our mission is simple: we want to help you create a healthy body, mind and soul.
Please call (07) 5522 8902 to reach our reception team who will do their best to address your concerns, answer your questions and book an appointment. Alternatively, you can request an appointment online or send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.