Now, before I go any further, I suggest you take a few quiet moments to answer the questions below. Allow yourself to be honest and open. This is your first step on the journey to unlocking self love.
- Do you feel love in your life?
- Do you love your body?
- Do you easily express your emotions fully?
- Do you speak up for yourself?
- When you receive a compliment, does it make you fee good?
- Do you think positively about yourself?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and other people?
- Do you feel empowered?
- Do you feel worthy?
- Does wealth make you feel comfortable?
- Do you express love?
- Do you believe in yourself?
- Are you beautiful?
- Are your needs, wants and desires important?
- Does your life have meaning?
- Do you feel fulfilled?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, that is totally ok! Please don’t beat yourself up. This simply means that you are now aware of what areas in your life need your love and attention.
We each possess within us, deep, unconditional self-love. When you clear the blocks and unlock your innate self-love energy, you gently release self-destructing patterns. Can you imagine how freeing and empowering this would feel?