Did you know coffee has a nickname in the natural health world? We call it ‘liquid stress’. You may know exactly what I’m talking about if you experience any of the common symptoms that people have when they drink their latte.
A Coffee A Day Doesn’t Keep The Doctor Away…
One coffee per morning for most ‘health-adjusted’ people doesn’t compromise their quality of life. However, there are many people that struggle to tolerate the stimulating effect of caffeine. If you experience any of the following, perhaps you should re-consider your coffee habit…
Chronic health problems
The Benefits of A Warming Drink
There is something very nurturing and comforting about taking a pause in our day to enjoy a hot drink. It is often combined with meaningful conversation, or a moment to reflect on what’s important to us. It can even help us create an afternoon ritual that brings balance to our day.
The digestive tract loves warm foods and drinks too, and herbal teas have a wonderfully cleansing effect. As a change-up, a hot milk-based drink can be more satisfying, especially in the cooler months.
The challenge is what to do if you want a warm drink – but you want an alternative to coffee and herbal teas…
What To Do If You Want To Switch From Coffee?
My advice as an experienced naturopath and nutritionist is to try Organic Roasted Dandelion Chai.
Let me explain why…
- Dandelion Root is a traditional liver tonic herb that stimulates digestion, detoxification and bile flow – so you get amazing toxin removal benefits – and who doesn’t need a little toxin removal help?
- The Ayurvedic Chai spices of Cardamom, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Ginger, Star Anise and Bay Leaf bring an orchestra of herbal power to promote healthy digestive function and gut motility. This will help you feel better and more relaxed in the tummy.
- The combination of these herbs, along with Dandelion Root, creates a beautiful flavor and smell – so you’ll absolutely love the deliciousness of this drink!
Because a large number of my many patients have asked me how to make it, I thought that you might like to watch a full demonstration. Just click on the link below…
In the video, you’ll see that Slippery Elm Powder can be added to the drink. Slippery Elm contains a pre-biotic to help support your gut bacteria, and it promotes a healthy digestive tract. If you’ve got tummy issues, you may want to try it.
Where To Get The Ingredients From
I know it can be tough to get supplements and quality ingredients that you can trust –that’s why I’ve done the hard work for you…
So, if you’d like to try out an amazing, healthy, delicious and warming replacement for coffee – without the jitters and anxiousness that can come from your double shot café latte, then you can get what you need from BGH…
All you need to do is to ring BGH Reception on 07 5522 8902 and ask them to include the Organic Roasted Dandelion Chai Herbal Spice Mix and the Slippery Elm Powder in your next order.
And if you’d like to try some out for yourself before you buy – we’ve got free taste testing at our Gold Coast Clinic – every Friday – made with creamy Almond Milk, Organic Roasted Dandelion Chai is something you’ll be begging to have in your cupboard and in your cup – every day…
Latest posts by Kimballe Robyzen (see all)
- No Healthy Gut, No Glory: 5 Tips for Better Digestion - April 10, 2019
- How to identify the underlying cause of your hormone imbalance - April 9, 2019
- 5 Surprising Ways to Maintain Healthy Gums - January 21, 2019