Kimballe Robyzen - BHSc Naturopathy (Nutritional Medicine & Herbal Medicine), Dip Integrated Iridology and Dip Bio-resonance Therapy
PERSONALISED CARE FOR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Kimballe’s specialised clinical and treatment skills have developed over the past 12 years from training with several Integrative Medical Doctors and mentorship from some of Australia’s industry leaders of holistic medicine. The hallmark of his clinical approach is his dedication to uncovering the underlying causes disrupting balanced and vital health. This makes Kimballe a highly sort after Health Practitioner that patients seek for personalised attention and care for their chronic health issues, optimal anti-aging support, holistic health care for body & mind with corrective and preventive strategies.
Kimballe’s empathetic nature and holistic approach is well appreciated by his female patients who often refer their partners, children, family & friends of all ages to Kimballe’s care.
His special areas of interest include:
- Natural hormone balance
- Hormonal weight loss
- Female & male health
- Anxiety and sleep
- The full spectrum of digestive issues
- Allergies, intolerances and hypersensitivities
- Lyme Disease and its' co-infections.
Kimballe is experienced with many complex and hypersensitive conditions. These challenging cases provided him with an intimate insight into the unique qualities of individual metabolism and how to optimise their function. This clinical experience inspired him to specialise in Personalised Nutritional and Herbal Formulas, designed to meet individual metabolic needs. Offering patients a greater capacity to transcend their health challenges substantially.
Some of the diagnostic and alternative treatments Kimballe has also offered are:
- Bioimpedance 3D Body Scan which provides an on-the-spot medical health status
- Iridology to identify genetic constitution and emotional archetype
- Non-Invasive Oligo Scanning of essential minerals and heavy metals
- Bioresonance Immunotherapy for allergies, intolerances and hypersensitivities
- Homeopathic Biopuncture & Biomesotherapy injections for pain relief and restore balance to medians
- Hormonal Keto Fat Burn Program (weight loss, cardiovascular disease & diabetes)
Kimballe shares his personal passion for sustainability, which he applies to all areas of life and especially to the health care strategies and personalised performance of his patients. He is renowned for crafting the ideal pathway to reach the health goals of each individual patient, in an easy to follow, sustainable way.
Kimballe works at both our Gold Coast and Brisbane clinics, he also frequently works with interstate and overseas patients via Skype, Zoom, phone and email. Personalised formulas and products are sent by post or courier. Kimballe’s clinical approach is well suited to supporting patients remotely, offering access to individualized health care to those challenged by distance and/or time.
- Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy, Nutritional Medicine, Herbal Medicine
- Diploma Integrated Iridology – Iris analysis & sclerology
- Diploma Bio-resonance Therapy – Diagnostic testing & treatment
- Extemporaneous Nutrient Compounding
- Bio-resonance Emotional Sanative Technique (BEST)
Bio-puncture & Biomesotherapy (Homeopathic acupuncture)
- Isopathy & Homotoxicology (Homeopathic remedies)
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent Therapy
- 3D EIS Bioimpedence Body Scan
- Oligoscan Heavy Metal Testing
- Nail & Tongue Analysis
- Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET)
- Integrated Breath & Body Balance
- Theta Healing Technique
- Kimballe is a member of ANTA (Australian Natural Therapists Assoc), ASBRM (Australian Society for Bioregulatory Medicine) & ACMN (Australasian College of Medical Nutrition).
For more information on what Kimballe Robyzen can do for your health journey,
please contact Beyond Good Health Holistic Medical Clinics on (07) 5522 8902
Specialist Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist, Medical Herbalist & Bioresonance Practitioner
Contact Us Today
We would love to hear from you.
Our mission is simple: we want to help you create a healthy body, mind and soul.
Please call (07) 5522 8902 to reach our reception team who will do their best to address your concerns, answer your questions and book an appointment. Alternatively, you can request an appointment online or send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.