BHSc Western Herbal Medicine, BHSc Nutritional Medicine and Adv Dip Naturopathy
Nathan Davis is an Australian qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist. He has been further mentored and trained by a Holistic Medical Doctor to be able to work side by side allopathic medicine. Nathan has been trained in a way where he is one of the first Physicians seen by the patient for their immediate health care, be it acute or long-term chronic conditions, general care or preventative and anti-aging.
Nathan has been further trained to read and understand not only the standard readings for most pathology testing but also the optimal zone for blood tests.
Some of the alternative treatment Nathan has also done further courses for are:
- Biopuncture or Biomesotherapy injections
- Urinary and saliva pH testing (“RBTI” – Reams Biological Theory of Ionisation)
- START Detox Stress Program for food and environmental substances
- HCG Fat Burn Body Contouring™ Programme.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis for Heavy metals inc the Oligoscan
- Cellular Health Analysis
- Neurological Integration Systems (NIS) Kinesiology to check for possible food intolerances, hormone imbalances and hidden fungus/parasites.
- As well as iridology, nail and tongue analysis as part of his traditional naturopathic treatment plans.
He brings with him, an extensive knowledge of nutritional and naturopathic medicines, as well as a holistic approach to treatments. Nathan’s special areas of interest include extracellular matrix detoxification, getting you toxic free both in body and environment, hormonal weight loss, stress toxins, sleep, and children’s health including ADD, ADHD etc.
Nathans sees a lot of female patients who would usually opt for a female naturopath but they feel very comfortable right away with Nathan. He understands female issues and deals with them all the time. Nathan’s focus is on educating his clients so that they are empowered to use the tools provided to maintain their own path of health and well being. The body will indicate signs of stress, malnutrition and illness in a variety of ways, and Nathan is passionate about recognising these signs and creating effective and easy treatment plans to allow his patients to achieve their wellness goals.
Nathan is a member of NHAA (National Herbalist Association of Australia), ASBRM (Australian Society for Bioregulatory Medicine) and ACNM (Australia Collage of Medical Nutrition).