Terms and Conditions
1. This website www.BeyondGoodHealthClinics.com.au and its subdomains are operated by Beyond Good Health Trust also known as Beyond Good Health, Beyond Good Health Clinics (ABN:96 162 954 846) (we, us or our).
2. By continuing to use this website www.BeyondGoodHealthClinics.com.au and its subdomains you accept and you are bound to our Terms & Conditions. We may modify our Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice.
3. All data, text, graphics and images is owned by Beyond Good Health and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
4. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
5. While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the products and services being sold and/or advertised, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these products, services or materials.
6. We and those participating make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
7. The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
8. You agree that we, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered.
9. You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold us, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
10. Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. We, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
11. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
All payments for our Products and Service Fees must be made in Australia Dollars using means of payment that we may approve from time to time. We currently require payments be made by a major credit card (i.e., VISA & MasterCard), and Paypal account.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
Consultations and Workshops:
As our service is in high demand, a refund of your payment will not be provided if less than 48 hours notice is given prior to the consultation or a workshop day. You will receive the refund of your payment less bank fee or credit card fee (if have any) when you provide a notice in writing and send to email address: email@example.com. The cancellation notice must be sent more than 48 hours prior to the consultation or a workshop day. We do not offer refund for a completed consultation and a workshop.
The refund of product only if the products is unopened. The refund of product purchase does not cover shipping, handling and accounting fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to buy the product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the involved fee to return or deliver the product.
Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 10 days. You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
Digital product, Monthly Subscriptions and online program:
You get 100% no questions ask refund if written request is received within 10 days of the purchase date and send to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. An administration fee is charged if the written request is received 11 or more days after the purchase date. No refund if cancellation is made after THIRTY (30) Days from the purchase date.
All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card of the purchase, bank transfer or PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account. No refund via cash.
If you have questions or comments regarding Beyond Good Health services and products, please email us at email@example.com or call +61(07) 5522 8902.